Tuesday 11 September 2012

I wish my garden looked like this.

It's Spring in the capital and it really is a gorgeous time of year.
There is a sense of renewal and freshness. All in all I feel a little like a butterfly emerging. My wings are a little battered and bruised and my antennae need a bit of a tune up but I'm coming out into the light and the warmth and it feels good.
The sun is out and when it is on my back my shoulders relax for the first time in what seems like ages.
 It's still -2 degrees in the morning but it is now 19 degrees in the middle of the day. Today, I'm not wearing socks - a spring milestone.

A couple of weekends ago a house in our street had their garden open for inspection and I decided I would like to move into their space!


 
 

 
 
 
 
All those daffodils and jonquils. It's enough to make my heart fly!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment